Live-in Nanny – 100% – Zug
Lampentasche is a specialized nanny agency in Switzerland. For our client we are looking for a live-in nanny for their son who turns one in November. The family currently lives in Taiwan and they will relocate to Switzerland in the end of this year. They are originally from Asia and it is the first time in Switzerland. Therefore, it is important that the nanny knows the area and local habits very well and is also willing to accept the social distancing recommendations. The starting date is January 2021, ideally there would be an opportunity for an introduction period in December already. The family will live in downtown Zug, the final address will be known shortly.
- Taking care of the almost 1-year-old boy and ensuring that he can adapt to his new life in the easiest way and establish a daily routine which he can follow
- Working time will be from Monday to Saturday, the child might go to the day-care for 1 or 2 days but since you live with the family there is help needed on these days as well (getting him dressed, bringing/picking him up from day-care, etc.)
- Age-appropriate activities during the day and introducing him to the Swiss life including playgrounds, parks, forests, etc. – he is not used to this yet
- He is used to mainly play at home with his toys and is happy with everything
- Preparing healthy meals and snacks
- It would be very beneficial to keep the household on a good maintenance and you will be responsible for cleaning your own room/bathroom (shared entrance, kitchen, living room)
- Professional, responsible and safety-conscious personality with a lovely manner
- Active person who is able to hold and carry the boy for a certain time (he needs to feel the warmth and getting hugs during the day)
- Experience in a similar position as a nanny, ideally with children in the same age range, or long-term experience in working with children in a comparable environment
- Willing to travel with the family if business trips would be a topic in the future
- Fluent English language skills, German or Japanese language skills would be beneficial
The family is looking for a long-term cooperation. With this position you will definitely broaden your cultural horizon.
I am looking forward to receiving your full application (CV and reference letters) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your short application
Die Nanny-Vermittlungsagentur Lampentasche für den Raum Zürich und die gesamte Schweiz. Anne Tobien ist Ihre Ansprechpartnerin aus Leidenschaft, wenn es darum geht, die richtige Nanny für Ihr Kind in der Schweiz zu finden. Unabhängig davon, ob Sie eine permanente oder temporäre Nanny suchen. Eine Nanny für den Urlaub oder durch einen Ausfall Ihrer aktuellen Nanny kurzfristig eine Notfall-Nanny benötigen. Anne Tobien hilft Ihnen kompetent und zuverlässig bei allen Fragen rund um das Thema Nanny weiter.