Nanny Jobs: High-class, English-speaking Nanny – 100% – Küsnacht
Your new Nanny Job!
Lampentasche is a specialized nanny agency in Switzerland. For our client we are looking for a high-class nanny for their 3-year-old twins. It is an amazing role based in the beautiful village of Küsnacht close to downtown Zurich and the lake. The family loves the mountains and spends many weekends with the whole family and the nanny in the chalet in Graubünden. The parents are both entrepreneurs with their own company and an incredible positive mind-set. The idea would be to offer a small apartment close to the family home instead of full live-in. The starting date is ideally in April or May 2020.
- Responsibility for the twins from Wednesday afternoon 03:30 pm to Sunday afternoon 01:00 pm (Time off from Sunday 01:00 pm – Wednesday 03:30 pm) – working hours differentiate from day to day, it would include two overnight stays (Thursday/Friday and Saturday/Sunday)
- The tasks vary from day to day, but it will include: establishing & maintaining a daily routine, picking-up the kids from the day-care, preparing a healthy and balanced meals for kids but also dinner for the whole family, playing indoor, organising outdoor activities, dressing the kids, bathing and getting ready for bed, having dinner with the family, bringing the twins to bed and reading bedtime stories, tidying up and setting the table for breakfast
- The kids love to discover the nature, play in the garden/outside, enjoy being active, like to read and take breaks with radio plays, do handicrafts, play fun games, be involved in cooking/baking, listen to stories and go for a swim in the indoor pool
- Flexibility to stay overnight when the parents are travelling and in case of sickness/emergencies, join the family for weekends in the mountains and holidays (always upon agreement and extra compensation)
- Highly professional, reliable, passionate and empathic personality with a lovely and cordial manner who likes to be part of the family (including a dog)
- Working together with the housekeeper and the mom as a team – agreeing which solution is the best for all parties involved in the long-term perspective
- Experience in a similar position with kids in the age group 3 years (plus) and confident working sole & joint care
- First Aid certificate would be beneficial
- Ideally a sporty person who will also enjoy the mountains (skiing, ice-skating, cycling, swimming, etc.)
- Valid driving license, confident driver
- Fluent English skills (ideally native or almost native)
You will work in one of the most beautiful areas of Switzerland at the so called ‘Goldküste’ and in addition to this, you will have the opportunity to spend leisure time in the mountains or in other luxury holiday countries. The town Küsnacht has about 14’000 inhabitants and offers a high quality of life and a variety of leisure activities. It provides everything you need for your daily life and the excellent public transport connections make Küsnacht an extremely interesting place to live, you reach downtown Zurich within 15 minutes.
I am looking forward to receiving your full application (CV and reference letters) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Short Application
Die Nanny-Vermittlungsagentur Lampentasche für den Raum Zürich und die gesamte Schweiz. Anne Tobien ist Ihre Ansprechpartnerin aus Leidenschaft, wenn es darum geht, die richtige Nanny für Ihr Kind in der Schweiz zu finden. Unabhängig davon, ob Sie eine permanente oder temporäre Nanny suchen. Eine Nanny für den Urlaub oder durch einen Ausfall Ihrer aktuellen Nanny kurzfristig eine Notfall-Nanny benötigen. Anne Tobien hilft Ihnen kompetent und zuverlässig bei allen Fragen rund um das Thema Nanny weiter.